BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

bimx

Roopa A
Contributor
How to take model to bimx in Archicad 21
Roopa A S
21 REPLIES 21
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Roopa:

It has to be Published. Look for the command Publish BIMx Hyper-model... to walk you through the steps.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Roopa A
Contributor
BIMx is not working in ArchiCAD 18
Y
I have installed ArchiCAD 18, 19, 20 and 21 and BIMx is working fine in ArchiCAD 19 but not in AC 18, Y?
Roopa A S
Barry Kelly
Roopa wrote:
Y
I have installed ArchiCAD 18, 19, 20 and 21 and BIMx is working fine in ArchiCAD 19 but not in AC 18, Y?
It is not working - if so what is the problem?
Or you just can't find the 'Publish to BIMx Hyper-model' command in the File menu? - if so do you have the standard work environment set.

Or from the 3D window you can FILE menu > SAVE AS and change to BIMx file type.

Check also the Add-on Manager (Options menu) to make sure the BIMx add-on is installed correctly.
If not I think you have to re-install Archicad as it is part of the installation.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Roopa A
Contributor
Barry wrote:
Roopa wrote:
Y
Or you just can't find the 'Publish to BIMx Hyper-model' command in the File menu? - if so do you have the standard work environment set.

Check also the Add-on Manager (Options menu) to make sure the BIMx add-on is installed correctly.
If not I think you have to re-install Archicad as it is part of the installation.

Barry.
Roopa A S
Barry Kelly
Roopa A.
Did you have success or not?

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Roopa A
Contributor
Barry wrote:
Roopa A.
Did you have success or not?

Barry.
No sir
Roopa A S
Roopa A
Contributor
Roopa wrote:
Barry wrote:
Roopa wrote:
Y

Barry.
I tired Publish to BIMx Hyper-model command also there when it is publishing its not publishing BIMx.
And even I tried File> Save as command also it is not opening in BIMx. Nothing is showing.
Direct BIMx is also not opening.
I re-installed it still the same problem.
Roopa A S
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Try saving to desktop, maybe the path you are saving to is giving issues (network location, long path name, etc).
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Roopa A
Contributor
Erwin wrote:
Try saving to desktop, maybe the path you are saving to is giving issues (network location, long path name, etc).
Roopa A S
Learn and get certified!