Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

BIM Server Set Up Error

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just got around to installing AC17 and everything went fine except for the BIM Server installation which claims to have completed but generates this (completely unhelpful) error message.

Anyone else seen this? Is it something known and simple or do I need to bug tech support?
5 REPLIES 5
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
Matt, did you ever get an answer to this question? My question is more pedestrian…. I've installed AC17 (some time ago)… but never installed BimSERVER… I need to use BimServer management tools for an offsite BimServer, but all my "Bim Server Controls" are for 15 and 16…

What's the process to install the 17 tools? Simply opening the original 17 DMG only gives option to REPAIR (doesn't have the usual screen with all the individual install programs)…

Hope this makes sense…

Anyone?
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
Eduardo Rolon
You need to download the Server manager software for 17 which is a separate DMG. You can check in myarchicad.com for the DMG.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok, you could also try to get everyone to do a send and receive and then try to edit it before anyone does a change.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a similar issue; however the tips here did help rectify the issues, so thanks for that. It was really frustrating.
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
The BIMcloud and BIM Server Troubleshooting Guide has just been updated which may also be of great assistance for issues like this.

Cheers,
Link.