Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

How do I create a vectorial fill pattern?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know that I did this a few years ago, but -

and I have tried a number of methods I have found in Help, and in this forum, but -

I need a fill pattern that is a 11 13/16" by 1'-11 1/2" grid.

I can't seem to get it to work using the New Symbol Pattern copy/paste steps. Can't find a detailed description anywhere of the options in the menu box for creating the new fill which would help, I think.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
This tutorial worked for me, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLE5-irlZyk
Anonymous
Not applicable
Also in this case, you probably don't need to do a new one from scratch, just copy one of the vectorial gril and change the size.
g.JPG
Anonymous
Not applicable
Have made a fill.

My fill's grid is offset as each TILE is 1/3 offset in the LONG axis. There was not one to coy and adjust.

And, after creating the grid and saving it as a symbol fill (I can't find a way to save it as a VECTORIAL FILL),
How do I adjust the variables in the FILL TYPES parameters window to anchor a corner of one of the grids to the anchor point of a Construction Method?

My Fill comes out OK as a pattern but the anchor point is off away from a grid intersection of the fill.