Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! custom text fields?

In my components lists I am trying to add custom text fields, which do show up in the list. However, they are locked and I cannot enter any text. Any ideas? Thx

lagodue by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC Objects as Viewed in Revit

Hi, I am stumbling through IFC data exchange with our consultants for the first time and while I have had no problems with our Structural Engineers, our MEP folks have noted a problem. Mainly the way objects are showing up in revit for 2D drawings. B...

Schedule Zone Property with area

Hello there, I have looked everywhere but can't find a simple solution for this: I have created a "finishing" property to each zone in the project as an option list. Until now I have used it for Graphic Override combinations but I want also to genera...

List of wall composites

Hi, I'm struggling with composite schedule in wall. I created some composites but when I schedule them by Buiding material/Composite/Profile -> Name -> Thickness there are missing a lot of materials form created composites. For example I think that l...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

No more BIMcloud server licenses

Hello there! I have such an annoying problem... I recently configured BIMcloud and made an user names for me and my co-workers. However, I can join only with one account and for the rest it is written the following message, when I want to join from A...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Error importing BIMproject snapshot file v21 in BIMcloud Basic

Hi, When I try to import a BIMproject snapshot file on BIMcloud Basic, I'm getting the following error: "A v22 project cannot be imported to BIMcloud Basic v21". The BIMproject snapshot file was taken on BIMserver 21.0.0.5010. My BIMcloud basic is co...

jhp1 by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Could not connect to BIM server 21

Hi, After our Server Workstation unit undergone a windows 10 update, other computers in the office could no longer connect to BIM server 21. I did a quick solution which is to turn off all windows firewall and it worked but I would not risk to turn a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!