Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BIM Server test database

Having perused the tutorial for AC 14 and believing BIM Server is installed correctly, and appears to be functioning properly, would like to test with another remote system. Our remote system in CO, USA is not being connected as anticipated, and thou...

Michael by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAd to3D-MAX

Hi mates, have anybody sent the ArchiCAD file to 3D-MAX for rendering, if yes it has been good exprience or you recommend better way? thanks and Regards, Parsa

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the best screen grab tool for creating images?

What is the best screen grab tool for creating images of the ArchiCAD screen that I can easily add to posts on this forum? I am currently using Acrobat but I have to reduce the image size and pixel count in Photoshop before I can add the image to my ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to Create Excel file from Schedule.

After banging my head against the wall for about half an hour, I thought I'd put the question to you all to see if I was missing something easy. I'm simply trying to save a copy of my window and door schedules to an excel file. It's important for my ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Schedule - (2)3'-0"W doors

Does anyone know how to describe a pair of 3'-0" wide doors as that? I have tried most double door library parts and in the schedule they all describe themselves as one 6'-0" wide door.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HOW CAN I ADJUST THE "STORY NUMBERS" MANUALLY?

Come on folks...GS with all it's infinite wisdom must have made a provision to adjust the "story numbers" manually......please say there is a way. This is causing major havoc on our teamwork/hotlinked files. Please...tell me there is a way. If not I'...

story-numbers-small.jpg
rob2218 by Booster
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

"Merge" function with Teamworks?

There's an IFC (converted into a PLN, then converted into a TW2 project) which I'd like to correct the story settings on. I was told "merge" could possibly do this? is it possible to merge a teamwork file database information out of a teamwork file i...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes