Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Library Ojbects exploding in DWG conversion

Hello All, Im having this little problem with my library parts when converting it into DWG's. For some reason, my toilets keeps exploding in the dwg file. Its not every toilet, but every other toilet. I've check the translator settings over and over ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Cadimage StairBuilder 13

hi, I´ve got a problem using Stairbuilder from Cadimage for AC13. After build a stair and put some railings I receive this error message: "file not found at line 250 in the 3D script of file CT railing.gsm", and I cannot see the 3D render window. Any...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server 14 Library issue

OK, We have finally got around to updating to v14, but are having some strange issues getting BIM Server Libraries to load. On Client Machines: In AC14, I cannot get BIM Server Libraries to load... they show in the list, but are listed as "offline". ...

• 55 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about linking Properties to Criteria

I have a set of Criteria set with AC 13, now that I open an AC 14 file, for some reason i do not see all of the Criteria, but only some of them... Why? Is there a way to import criteria? Where are criteria saved? Individually in the file, or centrall...

Screen9.jpg

preparation for the calculation of

I started studying computing gear and got into the problem. When you find "ArchiCAD 13 Calculation Guide" and the Guide can not find the necessary tools Edit Database New Properties Edit Properties Last Selection's Properties Link Properties to Crite...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD, WibuKey and the Snow Leopard firewall

Has anyone managed to get ArchiCAD to work with a WkLAN Server when the Snow Leopard Application Firewall is running? Simply adding ArchiCAD to the allowed list doesn't work. I've also tried allowing port 22347 in my ipfw list, but that doesn't work ...

Error!.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Couldn't access BIM server through internet

Guys, i need help on login in BIM server through internet issue. i had setup a BIM server for my company internal used and everything is perfectly fine but when i try to access the server through internet, i can see the server appear but the server c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete a library from the BIM server

Hi there, I hoping this error has happened before. I am having trouble updating a BIM server library. I selected delete and nothing happens?? I am using 'manage bim server libraries'. I was able to delete other libraries on the BIM server, just not t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cigraph Plug-ins for 14 Available

I had not seen a notification of it, so in case anyone else was wondering, the Cigraph plug-ins for ArchiCAD 14 are available for download. See: http://www.cigraph.it/cigraph/pagetrans.do?view=HOME_NEWS&action=notizie_det&lang=en&pof=0&news_id=259 wh...

Start a new conversation!