Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

intranet

Hi, this question is in relation to the information-sharing... we are going to set up an intranet here to make all kinds of information easily accessible and retrievable, but is there any way to make archicad drawings viewable trough an internet-expl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering Software for OS X $69.00 US

Found a Modeling Rendering Software that has Radiosity and supports HDRI maps but only for OS X. It imports 3ds and obj very nicely. Cost = $69.00 US http://homepage.mac.com/mwengenm/Cheetah3D/ does not do animation but you can render multiple files ...

ipc_Cheetah.jpg

Exporting models

I am trying to save/export an archicad file as an stl / igs or similar file to be used to make a stereo lithography model. I can save it as a dwg however when converted to stl file objects are not solids?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with importing AutoCAD in proper scale

How do I import AutoCAD 2004 files from a surveyor at the right scale into my ArchiCAD 9 drawing? I have tried both Open and Merge. Supposedly their scale is 1:30 and I have set my drawing to 1:30 also. It opens up in a new drawing and is coming in v...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

several dwg-export problems

1. i can't seem to publish directly from archicad with hairlines, although in plotmaker it is possible. 2. fills with a fill angle do not publish correctly as dwg 3. autocad cannot handle the same fonts archicad can. even with a template-dwg, a truet...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Objects Online Texture Libraries

Has anyone downloaded the More Rendering Software textures from Objects Online. I have downloaded their files but it saves as "DL" and I can't find a way to open it. Any suggestions. Thanks, Grant

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CAD Image products

Hey gang. Last week, our office acquired the CAD Image set of products, 3D Profiler, Object tools, and Accessory Pack. To put it simply: This is what Archicad should be. The Accessory pack is out of this world, and I cannot recommend it enough. While...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Emailing files up to 100Mb

There is a new, free internet service that lets you send/email files beyond the current 3Mb size limit imposed by most ISP's. http://www.dropload.com Description: What is Dropload? Dropload is a place for you to drop your files off and have them pick...