Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

cadimage wall frames

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi,
im in desperate need of some help, i have downloaded and installed the cadimage wall frames addon for archicad 15, and ive tried to set it up according to the videos, and all the other blogs and instructions i could find, subsequently, i have loaded alot of the associate libraries, and the wall frame presets. But when i try to attach wall composites to the frames in the composite settings dialogue box, theres no wall frame option to select, all other blogs that ive read on here kind of 'beat around the bush' so to speak, but i could find a definate resolve, its also an educational version that im running both in archicad and the cadimage tool.
thanks very much in advance,

regards
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
Have you contacted Cadimage support?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
i have, and they helped me set it up, but setting up steel wall frames is an arduous exercise, especially for the autralian standards