BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

layers when saving to autocad

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think I finally figured out how to save our archicad 10 file to autocad with pen and layer conversion-YEA!! But.... They (the people we are working with) want everything in paperspace and when I do "Paper space as flattened drawings" in the SAVE OPTIONS of the translation setup I get all layers set to 0. But when I choose - Paper space w/ cropped drawing's content (which will give me the building in model space) it gives me the building with correct layers and the title block (which was in the master layout in archicad 10 will put the title block in paperspace) with the title block being on layer 0. Can I get everything in paperspace with all correct layers in autocad or is this going to be another painful project.

Does Archicad understand that a lot of the world still uses autocad and we have to work with them? That's all for the rant. I got it out of my system for now.

Thanks,
Michele
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!