BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.
SOLVED!

offline status recurring while in teamwork on ac14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone had this problem, and is there some setting that I am missing? We have a separate server running windows server software 2008 that has the bim server software installed. Three machines are joined into the project, but each machine keeps going offline. If I click on check connectivity, everythings is fine, I click on work offline, and then click on this again, and I can go online for a few seconds and then get a permanent offline status. I cannot reserve any elements or work on the project when this happens
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Try the solution for the Java security patch problem (also for Windows)

Java Security Patch Problem

# Verify the Teamwork Server is stopped.
# Remove the TeamworkMessagingServer/data folder
# Restart the Teamwork Server

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
This wiki article collects the possible reasons of this happening: (note, we collected issues here when either the BIM server stops, or the client goes offline while the BIM server keeps running)

http://archicadwiki.com/Bugs/Teamwork/BimServerStopsRegularly

Also make sure that you are on the latest build (3600 in case of AC 13), since some of these problems may have been fixed since the article was written.

If none of the suggestions help, contact your local support and send the logs listed in the article.

HTH,
Greg
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the exact same issue. We have our BIM Server on a Mac Mini. I tried opening the BIM Server Control Center and that won't even open up so I can't check to see where the project folder is located. Hard to have confidence bringing a project into teamwork with these sorts of landmines...
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Try the solution for the Java security patch problem (also for Windows)

Java Security Patch Problem

# Verify the Teamwork Server is stopped.
# Remove the TeamworkMessagingServer/data folder
# Restart the Teamwork Server
Learn and get certified!