Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door and Window Views/Types in Schedules

svpribyl
Booster
I'm "old school"...

I would like to have a door and window schedule without elevation "views" included. This is easy enough to do. Then I would like to a assign a door "type" or window "type" to each door and window, with a separate schedule showing only the Door Types.

I'll stick to doors for the sake of this discussion: A door type would be single door, double door, dutch door, louvered door, etc. Anything that looks different in elevation. Size is not relevant if that's the only parameter that is different. I don't want my door schedule to show a view of a dozen doors if they are all the same "type", such as a dozen views of a single-leaf door. I would have only a few views of types of doors in a separate Door Types schedule, with the "type" referenced from the Door Schedule.

I can't find a field for an ID that would allow this to happen. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to accomplish this?

Thanks!
Steve Pribyl
MAC OSX 13.6.3
ArchiCAD 27
12 REPLIES 12
Eduardo Rolon
If it is blank then you will need to open a new file using one of the templates, then export the Classification and Import it into your file.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

You can download XML Classification systems directly from here: http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/BIM_Data.html, or use the ArchiCAD system in their template.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
svpribyl
Booster
Eduardo, that worked! Thanks for your help!
Steve Pribyl
MAC OSX 13.6.3
ArchiCAD 27