Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Door and/or Window Elevation

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to create a door frame elevations, to which I am using the door legend schedule. Is there a way to include dimensions of the frame and door etc.

Screen shot is from Ver.-8 and was drawn w/ 2d lines. We are now currently using Ver-10.

We are trying to use all aspects of this program to make us more efficient and they would also like to start using BIM.

I have the other schedules such as the D&F Schedule and also created my own room finish Schedule which works great.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Screen Shot.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Rakela Raul
Participant
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=17144&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=desc&highligh...

i think i tried this before for a friend who shows dimensioned doors and windows on his projects (besides the door and wdw schedule, which already shows this info), but i couldnt do it.
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
__archiben
Booster
Taunya wrote:
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
you should be wary of using the in-build interactive scheduler for this purpose since - as rakela has pointed out in his link - you start to get scale issues with the output.

i use cadimage's Door and Window Builder exclusively for doors and windows now for many reasons, the scheduling aspect being one of the main ones. below is an automatically generated schedule object from DWB . . . it's not as seamless as the interactive scheduler, requiring one extra step in its creation, but there is absolutely no additional drawn (2D) stuff on this . . . it's just left for you to add any additional detail references you need.

http://www.cadimagetools.com/tools.aspx?id=1

cheers
~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup