cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Fake Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to edit the numbers in a schedule created in Archicad. Is there a way to manually enter the numbers and names? The exterior walls to my building are made of glass. THe glass wall, in reality, will be made up of glass panels (windows). I have drawn the panels in 2d rather than model them in all over the building. So basically my question is, how do i take my existing window schedule and manually change the numbers in it?

Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Eduardo Rolon
The ID column should not be using the ID parameter of the object but it should be a "Custom Text" one.

On another note I sometimes create dummy objects instead of drawing in 2D. In this case you could have created rectangular morphs placed in a wall with an empty window to create the hole. This Morphs could then be listed with their IDs without problems.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Can you show a picture of what it is you want to model and put in the schedule? If so, it would be easier for us to recommend a method for scheduling that will work for you.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Barry Kelly
Save the schedule as an XLS (Excel) file and then you can do whatever you want with it.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11