cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Genratin mesh from survey .txt file

Traian
Participant

Hi guys!

I have a problem. I'm trying to generate a mesh automatically from the surveyor's data by using the .txt file, but I keep getting this error message:

Error message.PNG

 The .txt file looked like this:

txt.PNG

I don't know if it's relevant, but the coordinate system used is Stereo 70 (old I know, but mandatory where I'm from).

The reason I want to do it like this, even though it's only 6 points with no Z data, is that I want to make sure that when I will save the site plan as a dxf, the government officials who analyze the project, would be able to open the file and correctly identify the lot (with stereo 70 coordinates)

P.S. I also added a zip with the data I got from the national agency of cadastre. (perhaps there is a better way than what I'm thinking of)

Thank you for your time 🙂

Operating system used: Windows 10

2 REPLIES 2
vlahtinen
Enthusiast

Have you tried to remove the first column containing 1, 2, 3...? I think Archicad accepts only three columns (x, y and z).

vlahtinen
Enthusiast

Also try to remove the leading zeros from the z value, so that every z value is 0.000

Setup info provided by author