Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Genratin mesh from survey .txt file

Traian
Participant

Hi guys!

I have a problem. I'm trying to generate a mesh automatically from the surveyor's data by using the .txt file, but I keep getting this error message:

Error message.PNG

 The .txt file looked like this:

txt.PNG

I don't know if it's relevant, but the coordinate system used is Stereo 70 (old I know, but mandatory where I'm from).

The reason I want to do it like this, even though it's only 6 points with no Z data, is that I want to make sure that when I will save the site plan as a dxf, the government officials who analyze the project, would be able to open the file and correctly identify the lot (with stereo 70 coordinates)

P.S. I also added a zip with the data I got from the national agency of cadastre. (perhaps there is a better way than what I'm thinking of)

Thank you for your time 🙂

Operating system used: Windows 10

2 REPLIES 2
vlahtinen
Enthusiast

Have you tried to remove the first column containing 1, 2, 3...? I think Archicad accepts only three columns (x, y and z).

vlahtinen
Enthusiast

Also try to remove the leading zeros from the z value, so that every z value is 0.000

Setup info provided by author