Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

No data of Doors and Windows in Component schedules

godi
Enthusiast
After years of resistance, i'm trying to evolve from lists to schedules.

Working with materials i have had some succes with composite walls and slabs, but I am totally stuck with objects and windows/doors

I can't obtain absolutely no data of windows or doors in the schedule, the schedule is always empty as if I had none, no matter what changes i make.

I suposse, because they are in the menus, that I should have at least windows (with glazing) and doors areas (I should have also blinds, sills and lintels, but I would try that later)

I would like to know if I'm doing something wrong or if is actually impossible to obtain these data with schedules and should stay with my old and efficient lists some years more.

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Show us a screenshot of the settings in the Scheme Setup Dialog, and another of the resulting Schedule, please.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
godi
Enthusiast
Hello

I had any succes with Components schedule, but I had with Surfaces schedule.
With the same fields in both schedules I have no result using "components" (MED-07) but all the correct information using "surfaces" (MED-04).

I enclose images of both settings and results

(PartidaX and MedicionX are fields I have created in all windows to store common scripts results)
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Try to create an Element Schedule instead of a Surface Schedule, and set up your criteria and schedule fields the same way.
godi
Enthusiast
I have the same result as with surfaces (I haven't formated it)

So, the problem seems to occur only with elements schedule, maybe a bug?.

Thanks anyway
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I'm sorry, but I would have to see the file to be able to figure out the problem. It is probably something fundamental because the schedules would generate.
Otherwise, I have no more ideas.