cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Schedule was full, pressed enter and now its empty.

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I am officially freaking out. I don't know what happened. The long and short of my problem is that I had created a schedule for all of my projects doors. Everything was great until I pressed the enter key and it starts scrolling through all of my columns and doing what looks like deleting all of the contents within each cell. Naturally I freak out and press a few keys, most notably esc which I nearly broke. Now all of my cells are empty. The program acknowledges that there is a door linked to its cell but will not display any information. What has happened? Is there some magic key combination I may have pressed that caused all of the cells to display blank?

Thanks in advance

-Sasha
0 REPLIES 0