Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Forum Posts

List of wall composites

Hi, I'm struggling with composite schedule in wall. I created some composites but when I schedule them by Buiding material/Composite/Profile -> Name -> Thickness there are missing a lot of materials form created composites. For example I think that l...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get surface areas from morph

I am using Archicad to takeoff areas for an energy modeling software (Hot2000). Basically, I model a house from an imported pdf. I can use Bluebeam for this but when it comes to things like a window schedule, using Archicad is quite quick. I have pai...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stick font for dxf export

Does anyone know how to create stick text (i.e. single geometric lines) for export to a dxf file? This is for CNC machining ID tags onto parts. Rhino uses a font called MecSoft combined with a Text Object to create the lines. On export, curves are ex...

Bruce Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IfcLandTitle

Hello, In IFC 2x3 Scheme theres an entity called " IfcLandTitle" . Although I can see it in the Ifc Manager that it exists, I cannot see it in my IFC file after exporting. My question is that what is the name of the property in Archicad which is mapp...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enscape supporting ArchiCAD with the new release V.2.3

Hey guys, I'm Florian from Enscape and just wanted to give you a short briefing of what Enscape is and how you as an ArchiCAD user could benefit from using it. Enscape is a Virtual Reality and Real-Time rendering plugin for Revit, SketchUp, Rhino and...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes