Got a minute? We appreciate your feedback:

Graphisoft Learn survey
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Forum Posts

Schedule Subtotals

Hi all, I am having an issue creating a schedule for an impervious coverage calculation. I would like to show conditioned space as one line and unconditioned space as another line. The problem is I have multiple conditioned and unconditioned spaces. ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Turning off IfcElementAssembly

Hi, I have a model originally created in Solidworks and then exported as an IFC through Archicad 17. The objects turns out ok but they are "grouped", same as thet were in SW. I think it has something to do with the "IfcElementAssembly" definition. I ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC inconsistency

Hello guys, When I want to import an IFC-file that I've made in Revit, I am constantly getting the following message: "Inconsistency found during IFC file read operation!The operation will be aborted." I've tried importing the file on different ways,...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Schedule w/o casings

Im trying to make a door type schedule that shows no casings. Since the representation for the image is a symbol then the frame and leaf linetypes aren't handled independently. I thought i could set casing and frame to a certain pen set number and tu...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad in a Autocad city

I'd like to start using Archicad 17 in order to make my job more enjoyable and easier. The problem is that the BIM concept hasn't been implemented in my city yet. Architects and engineers only work with Autocad. As an architect, I usually have to sen...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes