cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

flooring/decking as a slab depending to the room/area

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey,
following the "virtual building"-concept I want to construct the flooring as a simpel slab in each room. To seperat the different construction of flooring (insulation, pavement ..) I use the ID of the slap. (setting the slaps with the "magic-pen"/Zauberstab [whats the right word?]
Now I have 2.700 rooms and I want a (interactive) scedule were my floorings are listed with the roomnumber and roomname which the flooring depends to.

It's not so trivial, I think.

room_01........fooringA........21,6m2
room_02........flooringA........16,5m2
room_03........flooringB...........23,4m2
room_2700......flooringH.........12,5m2

I don't use the parameter in the room-tool because there are lots of flooring which are not cungruent to the roomarea.
Trying to use polywall works fine in small examples but when the flooring is not congruent to the room it sucks.

does anyone has an idea? askes klaus, hoping that anyone understand his english:-)
3 REPLIES 3
Aussie John
Newcomer
You have to modify the zone to include a parameter which would be the floor type of the zone. Your schedule can then include that parameter to show the floorfinish. Alternatively use the cover fill parameter.
If you have two finishes then not so easy but you can add a fill which represents the second finish and "subtract" this from the zone but I havent found a way of automatically calling up the name of the fill (or second finish)
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
Anonymous
Not applicable
OK. the extra-parameter for flooring in the zone I've already generated.
So I wont' get around to do a little bit handwork.
But at all, it's not exactly what I want. I want a schedule of the flooring and not a schedul of the zones.

Maybe it would work with an GDL-objekt, that looks for the flooring where it is set (requesting the type, ID and area). This object I could list in a schedule.
The objekt should be a marker, but markers could not be listed! Or?
Aussie John
Newcomer
You could also make each zone subcategory a floor type and schedule via that
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]