cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

mirrored picts when exporting Layouts to DWF format

garimdias
Participant
hi,

can anyone help me?

why does the pictures on the layouts that i export to the DWF format appear horizontally mirrored when i open the DWF files with the internal ArchiCAD DWF reviewer.

when opened with other DWF viewers from other companies, everything seems to be OK but these viewers have difficulties opening files with heavier content with some specific fills.

can someone explain me?? can the AC DWF reviewer be fixed?? updated??

thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Djordje
Ace
Archicad version?

Build?

OS?

Nobody answers until you add those to the signature.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
garimdias
Participant
Version 11
Lang POR
Build 1114
Platform Win
Type FULL

sorry, but i´m new at this posting thing
garimdias
Participant
hi,

can anyone help me?

why does the pictures on the layouts that i export to the DWF format appear horizontally mirrored when i open the DWF files with the internal ArchiCAD DWF reviewer.

when opened with other DWF viewers from other companies, everything seems to be OK but these viewers have difficulties opening files with heavier content with some specific fills.

can someone explain me?? can the AC DWF reviewer be fixed?? updated??

thanks,

expecting some news soon,

ArchiCAD 11 POR 1114, XP Home SP2, Full Version
garimdias
Participant
hi there..

..and there is another thing.. when i export to the DWF reviewer it does not maintain the AC layer structure.. is there any way to make this possible??

regards

ArchiCAD 11 POR 1114, XP Home SP2, Full Version
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
garimdias wrote:

I am pretty sure that this does not happen to all images, so try to re-save the pictures in a photo editor to see if it helps. Sometimes the source of the image does matter. Also, try if Hotfix 1200 helps!

If none of this is useful, please do contact your local ArchiCAD reseller!

Greg.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft