cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

schedule from fills in elevation?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've managed to develop schedules from fills in plan, but I can't make the schedule recognize fills in elevation. I was hoping to be able to use this to develop a keynote sorta thing... Am I out of luck?
6 REPLIES 6
TomWaltz
Participant
Sorry, but you're out of luck.

Archicad schedules can only pick up 3D elements or elements drawn in plan.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
OK, then..... can I make my windows/doors display their labels in elevation as well as plan?
TomWaltz
Participant
Yep.

In elevation, select the window/door and turn on the "Show Label" parameter.

Make sure the layer for your labels is turned on too. That one gets a lot of people.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Jocelyn wrote:
I've managed to develop schedules from fills in plan, but I can't make the schedule recognize fills in elevation. I was hoping to be able to use this to develop a keynote sorta thing... Am I out of luck?
You could take and copy your placed elevation fills and then paste them into one of your floor plan views on a different story and or a separate layer. Its a work around but now the schedule should be able to pick up the elevation fills.

Jim
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah... I basically just created a bunch of random fills on my plan to create a schedule, and placed a bunch of labels on the elevation to correspond, and will just hope that I don't mis-number something.

Thanks guys...
Erika Epstein
Booster
Jocelyn,
I can't help wondering why you are relying on fills? What is the information they represent?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"