Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

AC26 INT Cabinet Corner Object

EDIT : This was just me being embarrassingly unobservant.

Something seems to be off with the cabinet corner objects in AC26 so that the shape representation does not correspond to the segment settings. In the example below - the setting is set to one segment = no shelf yet it is represented with a shelf = two segments.

thesleepofreason_0-1674380073618.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
David Maudlin
Virtuoso

thesleepofreason:

Go to Kitchen Cabinet Settings > Segment Details... > Number of Inner Segments and set it to 1.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David

Corner Cabinet 26 segments.png

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
David Maudlin
Virtuoso

thesleepofreason:

Go to Kitchen Cabinet Settings > Segment Details... > Number of Inner Segments and set it to 1.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David

Corner Cabinet 26 segments.png

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

Had some nagging recollection of such a setting. Too tired being blind - thanks for setting me straight!

Post should be moved to design forum.