BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Does Anyone Use Library Part Maker?

Jeff Galbraith
Advocate

I've posted a few questions on this forum related to Library Part Maker, and by the lack of solutions offered by the forum, and even the lack of comments I get the impression that very few people us it, and that even fewer people really understand how to use it at a high level.  We met with four Graphisoft programmers from Hungary in our office last month who asked for our input on the software.  We expressed the need for a powerful tool like the Family Editor for Revit, and their response was 'Have you used Library Part Maker'?  So we've been trying to us it, but we keep running into limitations and issues we can't find answers to.  

PARAM-O was advertised as the next big thing, but it doesn't appear to be getting much investment from Graphisoft in recent versions. 

I'd love to hear how (or if) others are using Library Part Maker and if there are other resources out there for getting the most out of it.  The pdf manual is a good introduction, but it's limited.

Jeff G

Archicad 27 USA (full), Macbook Pro (16-inch 2023, M3 MAX, 128 GB RAM)
10 REPLIES 10

Thanks everyone for your comments.  Sounds like we all have similar feelings and experiences in this regard.

At least I'm not alone 😁

Jeff G

Archicad 27 USA (full), Macbook Pro (16-inch 2023, M3 MAX, 128 GB RAM)
Learn and get certified!