BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Mesh SEO not working

juanfran_87
Contributor

Hi everyone,
I'm having some issues doing SEO to a mesh. I want to do a road with the slope of the terrain, but I don't know the reason why is not working the intersection operation. I've already tried to do the mesh as a morph, but the issue continues.
Someone has already been in the same situation?
I've attached a screenshot of the result of the SEO.

1.PNG
7 REPLIES 7
Turit
Booster

If the terrain is too detailed, it doesn't always work the SEO.
Try to split it if possible.

JeffH
Enthusiast

Be sure the top of your " Road" is above the high point of your mesh, and that the bottom is below your low point.  Based on the screenshot that may be a portion of the issue.

AC24 / AC26
Win10

I've tried to split it but continue without working... If not possible I must redo the terrain with fewer curve levels.

Yes, the level of the "road" is above the high point of the mesh and the bottom is below... I'm thinking the issue could be the high level detail of the mesh... but I'm not sure, and the client want this level of detail for the topo

Is the road Layer set to a higher layer priority than the mesh in your current layer combination?

AC24 / AC26
Win10

Yes, it's already set in a higher priority

DGSketcher
Legend

@juanfran_87 There is something strange about your road as it has no vertical edges. Are you sure  it is a "Solid" if it is a morph?

What are the properties of the road?

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Learn and get certified!