BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Minigolf?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Estoy haciendo un proyecto que trata sobre un hostel, y mi grupo decidio colocarle un minigolf en la azotea, hay alguna manera de que pueda conseguir un objeto que sea un minigolf?

(Moderator edit: English Translation by Google Translate:
I'm doing a project which is about a hostel, and my group decided to put a rooftop mini golf, is there any way I can get an object that is a miniature golf course?)
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
En ingles por favor.

I've not seen anyone post with any kind of minigolf objects here... but there are some in the Google Warehouse:
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?q=minigolf&styp=m&scoring=t&btnG=Search

You'll need to install the Graphisoft Google add-on to convert the downloaded sketchup file into an ArchiCAD object.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you so much! And sorry about writing in spanish. But, there's one question I would like to ask you, when I tried to install the google sketch up plugin, it said it is available only for archicad 12 and older versions, and I use archicad 15. Is there a plugin for archicad 15?
Karl Ottenstein
http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/addons/google_earth/Archivege_earth_connections_download.html

The confusing thing is that the download emphasizes Google Earth, but the add-on also converts SKP files to objects (gsm).

The earlier add-on that you mentioned tried to convert sketchUp elements into ArchiCAD elements, rather than objects.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!