BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Morph object individual texture

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Archicad people,

I have been using the morph tool lately and found it really handy and it helps to create what I want. Sadly I have not yet fully mastered the tool. I am having difficulty to apply separate textures on separate faces of the morph object because I cannot selected individual faces and can only select the whole thing!

______

For example this is my kitchen area and I want to make the inside a different colour/texture. How do I select the face separately or do I have to draw another 2d Morph and boolean onto it as a new texture?

______

Another example is this resting place inside the wall. I want to make the inside white. Also what tool do I have to use to insert lights on ceilings?

______

Here I accidentally created a node is there a away to remove it?

_____

P.S. Is there a limited amount of questions I'm allowed to ask?
1 REPLY 1
Karl Ottenstein
Select a face by pressing ctrl-shift and clicking on the face. Then mouse down and use the top-right pet palette button to change the surface appearance of that face.

To insert lights, you use the Lamp Tool

To get rid of an extra node, you do was with all polygon tools: select the node and move it on top of another node.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!