Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Text Justification

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm trying to have some multi-lined text be able to be justified (within the block - if that makes any sense), and I can't find the setting. If I use the anchor option from
DEFINE STYLE name font_family, size, anchor, face_code
I just get the... anchor that changes (self explanatory, I guess). But while the anchor may move to the center, the text is still left-justified. How could I get it to justify to the center, or right for that matter.
2 REPLIES 2
Frank Beister
Advisor
Using TEXT2-command will need manual justification by using STW(). As normal Text has an Anchor AND justification line.

Better use RICHTEXT, TEXTBLOCK AND PARAGRAPH for that. Have a look to the manual. It will provide you full rich text format.
bim author since 1994 | bim manager since 2018 | author of selfGDL.de | openGDL | skewed archicad user hall of fame | author of bim-all-doors.gsm
Anonymous
Not applicable
F. wrote:
Better use RICHTEXT, TEXTBLOCK AND PARAGRAPH for that. Have a look to the manual. It will provide you full rich text format.
Sorry for the late reply, but this looks interesting/promising. I'll need to look into it - haven't used these commands yet. Thanks for the info.