BIMx API
About enriching BIMx with new capabilities using its API.

BIMx API

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, trying to make an BIMx Extension .json formatet file with the extension name .bimxx.
Problem: the example file that can be downloaded works when directly downloaded from http://bimx-ext-test.graphisoft.com/ But if I copy the content of the file and save it localy as an .bimxx file and try to open this file again with bimx app on my android device it say "the file format is invalid". How come? I'v been reading the Graphisoft Technote for BIMx API v4.2. But I just cant get it to work
5 REPLIES 5
Hello ThorIII,

Do you try to use your file on an iOS device ?
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Christophe,

Thx for the tip.

It seems to work on an IPad, I dont have pro licence on the IPad have here, but at least I do not get the same invalid file message as on the android tablet.. Any solution to make it work on android systems?
dushyant
Enthusiast
Hi

I am trying to install a demo BIMx extension by GS on my iPad (6th Gen). It gives me an error that the Pro version is not available. But I am already logged into a Teamwork project in BIMx which makes my BIMx ver. as Pro.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks,
Dushyant
Hello dushyant,

Sorry I have not understood your request. 😕
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
dushyant
Enthusiast
Hi Christophe,

Refer the screenshot:

So I joined the Teamwork project using the BIMcloud license, and able to access some of the pro features BIMx like 'messaging', 'measurement tool'..
Why is BIMx still saying I need to get the Pro version while I try to install a BIMx extension?

Thanks,
Dushyant

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!