BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

BIMx API
About enriching BIMx with new capabilities using its API.

BIMx webform

Tor Helge
Contributor

I'm reading the bimx api document (API for BIMx Mobile Apps) and I'm interesting in testing the web forms option. Can any one guid me on how to set up the webform and database on our local server.

BR

TorH

3 REPLIES 3
Tor Helge
Contributor

Kind of figured it out. Atleast one way communication BIMx to webform. Might be a webform fault that is the reason for Database will not read back to BIMx

TorH

Roland Szabo
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi, the mentioned demo example allows you to edit the entered remark in the embedded browser popover, and BIMx will show you the updated element information. So it's a bidirectional communication since BIMx UI is extended with a live browser interface. Can you check again that the edited remark is updated in BIMx? Graphisoft has a guideline only for the BIMx extension part with the different use case scenarios; setting up the environment is up to your creativity. Anyway, I hope you find my reply useful.

Roland Szabo
BIMx Product Manager

Hi, Yes I know... Your demo webform work as it should. But I have created my own webform that also work i one direction. But I need figure out why it doesn't work the other way. database -> BIMx 

Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!