BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Drawing Titles

RandyC
Advocate
As all of my schedules have a built in Title - is it possible to have Drawing titles not show for these but
to show for all plans,sections elevations. etc.
Currently I have to remove titles manually from each schedule I place or Change to no title then I have to Add titles to anything I place in the future that needs a title.

Thanks, Randy
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9
2 REPLIES 2
Hello,

You can select all your views parameters into your layout without open any layout
By this way you can modify all views you have selected in one go

Maybe it's a good beginning 😕
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
RandyC
Advocate
Hi Christophe,
Thanks for the input - I would like to set the view map to have the drawing titles on or off
there appears to be no setting -- you suggestion is probably the best I can do "after" I have set every drawing
to the Layout book . Kinda leaves things messy until I set them all at once like you suggest.
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9
Learn and get certified!