BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Interactive Schedule Format issues

I've noticed that in using the I.S. the header text will get changed (to Arial, in my case) if it is sent to a List Window rather than placed on the drawing. (Where it shows correctly.) I'm assuming this is a bug rather than having missed something?

There is also a category for "Headline" text, but I can't figure out what type of text this applies to or how to use it. I'd love to be able to make the title of the schedule larger, but don't know how to do this.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
4 REPLIES 4
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Richard wrote:
I've noticed that in using the I.S. the header text will get changed (to Arial, in my case) if it is sent to a List Window rather than placed on the drawing. (Where it shows correctly.) I'm assuming this is a bug rather than having missed something?

There is also a category for "Headline" text, but I can't figure out what type of text this applies to or how to use it. I'd love to be able to make the title of the schedule larger, but don't know how to do this.

Dear Richard,

You are right, it is a bug in the localized USA version. (Works fine in International)

About headline: In the schedule settings/fields tab there is a checkbox 'use first parameter as subtitle.' If you check this, the first parameter will become a subtitle (e.g. 'layers') and listed element will be organized under headlines (e.g. 'exterior walls' 'interior walls' etc.)

Please take a look at:
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/archiguide/equipscheduleswith8IS.html

You can insert new headers by selecting (shift-click) two or more columns and insert header above. Unfortunately, currently you cannot enter multiline text in a header box. However, you can make a header larger by increasing the general column width.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
gkmethy wrote:

However, you can make a header larger by increasing the general column width.
I think I was not clear. I meant "larger" as in larger font size, rather than wider. I would like to have the overall schedule label "Window Schedule" be a bigger point size than the headers for the individual columns.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Sorry for misunderstanding. Well, the only option you currently have to make the overall title look different than other headers is to make it bold or italic.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
Yes! I am putting in my WISH for individual attributes for the HEAD text... It would be nice if it could also have individual CONTROL over the borders as well. I'd like the TITLE to be about 2x the text size, bold and just sitting on top of the schedule.
gkmethy wrote:
Sorry for misunderstanding. Well, the only option you currently have to make the overall title look different than other headers is to make it bold or italic.
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
Learn and get certified!