Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Mark-up tool to PDF

jl_lt
Ace
Hi guys. i dont use the mark up tool that often, but when i do i actually find it quite helpful (ergo, i should use it more often ). anyway, the feature i like the most is that you can stablish a screenshot of the problematic area, write a description, and then the screen shot will take you to the view from which you took it. All this is great.

My question is: is there a way to publish all this into a PDF file?? ideally one page per issue (problem to fix), along with the screenshot, an hyperlink to the view model from the PDF if that is possible, the issue id, description,aditional notes, status and responsible. then i could do the redlining in the pdf and send to the people
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I am not very familiar with Bluebeam Revu, but isn't the product that does redlining and review in PDF and lets you link it back to the BIM application?
Archicad even has a Bluebeam connection:

https://graphisoft.com/downloads/addons/bluebeam
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
jl_lt
Ace
LaszloNagy wrote:
I am not very familiar with Bluebeam Revu, but isn't the product that does redlining and review in PDF and lets you link it back to the BIM application?
Archicad even has a Bluebeam connection:

https://graphisoft.com/downloads/addons/bluebeam
Hi!, yeah, that is the one. actually this i idea came because the other day i saw a video about bluebeam and found it overly complicated (maybe i saw the wrong video), with a lot of importing and exporting stuff and what not. Meanwhile i think the markup tool can streamline the revision process A LOT, at least in house, specially with this single file i propose.

But Maybe if working with many consultants the Bluebeam serves better, so ill keep reading about it.