BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Transparant fill in dwf turns orange

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

When I publish a layoutbook to our website and read it with the viewer, as do all my clients with their projects, i noticed that all fills which have a transparent background turn orange. White fill backgrounds are OK. The local helpdesk could'nt help me.

Arjan Haaima
Virtus Nijmegen
Netherlands
5 REPLIES 5
Ben Odonnell
Contributor
Mmmm
This gets me thinking, you come from the Netherlands and all of your transparent fill are turing orange You are serious right?

Just joking, couldn't help myself, sorry.

What ArchiCAD version are you using?
Ben O'Donnell
Architect and CTO at BIMobject®
Get your BIM objects from bimobject.com
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow that's a sharp one, Ben... I myself did'nt even think of that one....I think the orange view begins in summer with the worldcup...

I use Archicad 9 the dutch version (maybe you know it, the one with the orange background)

Hope you can help

Thanks

Arjan
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I have a similar problem.
All my transparent fills are being exported/published to DWF opaque and I cannot find a option box where I might change this!
I've checked and the same occurs when exporting/publishing to DWG.
I'm guessing that your ORANGE fills are occurring because your transparent fill is in that color. So what you're seeing is the opaque version of it!

Soccer wise: I'm half-Dutch (but a full size Dutch: 2,06m), other half Portuguese and regrettably have to admit that all cards are on Portugal for the Euro! Go CR7 Go!

Please someone help with this transparency issue!
I'm about to embark on a long trip of exporting/publishing everything in Archicad (v.19) to [ARGH] Autocad and then suffer through the ordeal of editing all the transparency's so I can finally publish from there to DWF.

Rafael Koppens Santorum
architect
(Portugal)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I have the same problem.
When I publish to DWF , I loose hatch transparency.
Do you Know if there is any solution in Archicad 19?
Thank you,

Inês Gonçalves
Lingwisyer
Guru
inesgoncalves wrote:
I loose hatch transparency.

Does it go opaque? Or checked/moire?

ArchiCAD does not actually do transparent hatching but does the chosen coloured fill, foreground, 25% and an empty fill, background fill, 75% of the time for example. I am guessing that the end result depends on how the exporter translates this pattern but so far I have found that it results in an opaque checkered fill.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Learn and get certified!