Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad 26 APPLE SILICON VERSION BUGS?

rikhav
Booster

I have experienced following behaviour with Archicad 26 Apple Silicon Version

1. Erratic Zooming behaviour found as it was with Archicad 26 Intel Version, initially.
  2. Sometimes the cursor converts into pen, while drawing walls or other elements, as it was with Archicad 26  Intel Version.
  3. Sometimes Trace Reference does not activate, by right licking on view and selecting it to 'show as trace reference'
  4. Similarly View Settings also does not activate by right clicking on the view and selecting the 'View Settings' from the Menu.
  5. In the Layout, Layout Settings also similarly does not activate instantly by right clicking on the layout and selecting 'Layout Settings' from the Menu.
  6. Selecting the Archicad Window, while using Mission Control, does not activate the Archicad window, for the first time.

14 REPLIES 14

nice job on the AC26 update 5003 GS, 3 crashes this morning already.

MAC Studio 2022 M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 10 cores, AC26 5003 Apple Silicon USA

i don't see this update

If you downloaded the Preview version AC will not show you the update. If not then use "Help->Check for Updates"

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

I normally do “check for updates” but I got an email from GS letting me know update 3 was available and it doesn’t say anything about it being a preview. See attachment 

IMG_0146.pngIMG_0148.png
MAC Studio 2022 M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 10 cores, AC26 5003 Apple Silicon USA

Correct, Update 3 is no longer a Preview (for first batch of language distributions).  You misunderstood Eduardo I think?  If you HAD installed the preview version (which was build 5002 already, at least for Intel), you will NOT be prompted for the release version as it is the exact same build.  There is nothing more to do.  If you had NOT installed the preview, then it will show up with Check for Updates.

But, note that the release version of Update 3 is not out for all languages yet.

See:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Insights/Archicad-26-Update-3-release/ba-p/374833

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB