BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Archicad 26 : Zoom Centering

Joe Moss
Participant

I'm having three possibly interconnected issues with Archicad 26:

1. The zoom function (Magic Mouse zoom) get’s weird occasionally - I notice it seems to occur after editing text in a drawing.  Instead of the zoom centering around the cursor, it seems to go diagonally.  Hitting the F3 key twice (desktop zoom out - then back in) fixes it, but only temporarily.
  2. The drag function also seems to get locked up sometimes (I don’t think it’s a snap issue) - also after editing text…maybe.  Same fix with a double-hit of F3.
  3. The selection (Arrow) tool occasionally gets locked into Inject Parameters mode.  Escape does not work to switch the mode back to Arrow as usual.

MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB : Monterey 12.6 : Archicad 26 Build 3010

20 REPLIES 20

Thanks. I'll let our support team investigate this issue further.

Glad the zoom issue seems to be solved. I'm only aware of that zoom issue occurring for some users, and some other issues where keys sometimes get stuck (many we've solved already in previous updates). There's a few cases of some keys not working as expected in some specific cases - but these don't seem as common. Will discuss further with our support team based on your input.

These issues seem to be caused by some code refactoring developments.

James Badcock
Graphisoft Senior Product Manager
Learn and get certified!