Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Dimension cannot display on layout book!!!

Cally Ang
Participant
My grid and dimension can display on project map, when i place my drawing on layout book, the dimension cannot display but the grid have to display... Anybody know about the setting? Thank you

Untitled-2.jpg
Cally Ang
Versions 14
Dell Precision T3500 - Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU W3550 at 3.07Ghz, 6GB ram, Windows 7 (64 bit)
5 REPLIES 5
check if the view placed on layout matches the settings you have in your project map.

Best Regards,
Piotr
Cally Ang
Participant
Can u step by step explain it for me... Thank You
Cally Ang
Versions 14
Dell Precision T3500 - Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU W3550 at 3.07Ghz, 6GB ram, Windows 7 (64 bit)
Shivang Rajvir
Participant
Check your layers and Layer Combinations.
ARCHICAD Lover

http://www.dimensionplus.in

Core i7 3.4 GHz, AC 9 to 22

MacBook Air Core i3 1.6 GHz - 8 Gb RAM
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Select the Drawing on the layout.
If you right-click, the context menu will show the Open Source View command. If you use this command it will take you to the source of the Layout and display it with the View Settings it is currently displayed. Then you can see if the layer combinations and other settings result in what you want to see.
You can also use the Modify Source View Settings command to change those settings such as Layer Combinations to display those dimension layers.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Cally Ang
Participant
Thank You very much
Cally Ang
Versions 14