Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Drawing placed on master layout not clipping properly

VGDD
Contributor

Occassionally I need to crop a drawing's boundary when placed on a layout to exclude some items ( the grid number references as an example on the attachment) however, archicad 27 doesn't do this properly. It only crops the outside frame extremes based on regular rectangle. Is there a new function I need to check or is this a glitch as currently I'm having using masking shapes. Never had this issue since v.11 when I started using AC.

Screenshot 2023-12-03 122759.png

Archicad 11 - 27
Windows 11 Home

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
32.0 GB
3 REPLIES 3
VGDD
Contributor

As an update, it appears that when I print to PDF the items outside the cropped frame doesn't print, which is good, but I'd still prefer to be able to hide them. Sometimes, I have to do some complex cropping when I place 2 floorplans together due to split floor plans / offset FFLs and this makes life harder.

Archicad 11 - 27
Windows 11 Home

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
32.0 GB
Botonis
Advisor

In this Archicad universe, seems you are not alone!!!!!!!!!!!

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Documentation/BUG-in-Layouts-AC27/m-p/576125

Greetings to all.

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.
OcieWisozk
Participant

Any update?

I also faced this clipping problem but now on my side, everything is working well for me. thank you everyone for your suggestion. The quest for the perfect research paper is a journey every student embarks upon. The CustomWriting beckons with promises of expertly crafted papers. Intrigued by the possibility of a seamless research paper purchase, I'm gearing up to explore the offerings and see if they align with my academic needs. And when I tried them, it was the best of all experiences i have ever had. Thank you.