Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Schedule Views - Ruler Interference and Missing Zoom Button

Marc H
Advisor

On my screen, the horizontal schedule ruler ribbon is blocking display of the upper portion of the schedule window, just below the top, often obscuring the field headings, top row value, and Scheme Settings button (the latter item I can work around if I click blind on the spot or push my navigator border to the right).  This issue is also hiding the footer with the zoom tool (e.g., fit schedule to width).  

This is occurring on all schedules, and occurs even when I change window size, shape, maximize, or adjust my screen resolution.  I've also tried changing WE profile (to lessen palettes, etc.), but to no avail.  The ruler toggle is not active, so I cannot use that in the schedule window.

Any ideas?

UPDATE:    Okay - I just remembered "When in doubt, try re-booting."  That seems to have cleared the issue.

Ruler Interference.png

“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” - Abraham Lincoln

AC27 USA on 16” 2019 MBP (2.4GHz i9 8-Core, 32GB DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8G GDDR5, 500GB SSD, T3s, Trackpad use) running Sonoma OS + extended w/ (2) 32" ASUS ProArt PAU32C (4K) Monitors
0 REPLIES 0