cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Grid System anchor point

GA_CNS
Contributor

Hello everyone. I would like to share a problem that I have not been able to solve for years. This is the anchor point of the grid system. No matter which one is chosen, when the system is changed, it always changes based on the lower left point. Has anyone gotten the opposite?

230713_GridSystem.png
2 REPLIES 2
Marc H
Advisor

If I understand correctly, you are looking for the Grid System to, for example, anchor in the upper right and auto-number down and back in the lower left direction.  

In the Naming Rules section below Grid Elements - Anchor and Markers, you may also change the direction of auto-numbering to start at the top down and/or the left to right.

“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” - Abraham Lincoln

AC27 USA on 16” 2019 MBP (2.4GHz i9 8-Core, 32GB DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8G GDDR5, 500GB SSD, T3s, Trackpad use) running Sonoma OS + extended w/ (2) 32" ASUS ProArt PAU32C (4K) Monitors

Hi Marc, thank you very much for your answer! You have understood correctly, that is exactly what I am trying to do. I already tried to change the direction of the autonumbering, and it continues to do the same. It always varies from the low left point to the top right. But thank you very much for your contribution. Have a nice day! Best regards