Got a minute? We appreciate your feedback:

Graphisoft Learn survey
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Forum Posts

Elevations: Show colours through transparent surface?

Hi all. I have an elevation with a glass window, transparency switched on, can see through all ok. However nothing comes through in colour - its all hidden line? When I remove the glass, or any surface that is transparent, colour is visible. Example ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Line Angle Sensitivity

Is there a way to set the sensitivity of line angles? For example, When I draw a line in Archicad, it will read as 90 degrees. When I export to DWG and send to a coworker, the line will read as 89.781572 degrees in PowerCADD, and is not straight. We ...

JKL Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

wonky / rotated elevations in layouts

this is a rare occurrence.the elevation placed in a layout is rotated in some random angle.this is not the first time it has happened. i believe this occurred in my 2 previous offices, in 2 different projects. one of them was an external elevation, t...

SCHEDULE - 3D Axonometry of curtain wall

Dear community, I am having a problem with the axonometric view of curtain walls and I am going a little crazy trying to solve it. (I did google first, and went through youtube videos and Graphisoft helpcenter to no avail). I honestly hope someone ca...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Proposed over Demolished Filter - Labels

Hello,I'm trying to get the demolished elements to show over the proposed in a subtle way, as shown.This was working well until I stated to add labels to the existing drawing. The labels are set to be demolished so naturally they show up on the propo...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Room zone decimal places

Hi all, I am wondering how to limit my room zones to 2 decimal places? I have set this to 2 in the zone selection settings, and in Options> Project Preferences > Calculation Units & Rules I have also set the Area Unit to 2. Any other ideas? Thanks, C...