Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Incorrect Section representation with Renovation-Filter

Szaby
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I am facing an unusual problem with Renovation Filters in sections. Namely, whenever I try to show Existing, To-be-demolished, and new elements in the same section, some of the to-be-demolished elements do not show up with a transparent background pen. What's more, even though I have the "Do not Intersect" option activated in my Renovation Filter, these elements still interact with the existing/new elements. I would like to have all my to-be-demolished elements represented only as lines (meaning, with transparent background), while existing and new should be visible with all their details, only their pen color should be changed. I am not sure how to solve this issue, maybe I am missing something really basic.

I have attached an image to better explain the problem. The image contains a wall section with existing in black, new in orange, and to-be-demolished in yellow. As you can see, some of the yellow walls are acting weird, while most of them are not. I am not sure what is the source of it.

Any ideas? Thank you.

RenovationFilter-Problem.png

GraphicOverrideSettings.png

RenovationFilter.png

0 REPLIES 0