cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Missing Title block text in Layouts

Anonymous
Not applicable
I appear to have lost all the project specifc text in my title blocks. All the information is still there in the project info box but all the autotext placeholders seem to have disappeared in my master and with them all my project info.

I seem to have noticed this when I was attempting to learn about the various indexex...drawing, view, and sheet. I may have pushed a wrong button.....which is my style , but I wasn't able to undo anything. Are we still limited to one undo in the layout windows??

Any help would be appreciated......for example, where are the autotext placeholders. I think that is the most frustrating thing for me is to re-learn the location of all the commands I used in AC9.

Thank you,

Gary Bley
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
You might want to check what layers are on in your layout views (turn them all on and see if your text is still there). I've found it a good idea to have all Master info, including text, on Archicad layer, then you know it is always going to show up. Also remember to change all converted- from- AC9 masters to Archicad layer before merging them in AC10 project, otherwise all Plotmaker layers come in too! (D'oh)

Undo in Layouts is as for modelling, under Options, Work Environment, Data Safety (mine currently set to 20 steps).