Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Not able to save Enlarged plans in Archicad 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have different layer for enlarged plans which I then save a view in the
View map and then onto the layout. However in Archicad 18 I don’t seem to be able to save the views. when I click on the particular view in the View map.
I used this method successfully with all the other Archicad version.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
If this has worked for you before you probably know this method, but just to make sure…
Open your view from the View Map. Click on the scale at the bottom of the current window and change as required. Go to view settings. Click on the "Get current window settings" button at the top of the View Settings dialogue. Make sure scale setting has changed to the new value. Click OK.
Anonymous
Not applicable
When I save one view for the enlarged plan(Kitchen) it works but when I save another view from the same floor plan( bathroom) it stops working and I cannot change the views between 2 saved floor plans.
I wonder if they have changed something in Archicad 18? it worked up until Archicad 17?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you have the "Current Zoom" saved with your view settings for each view? Also make sure the "Ignore zoom..." box is un-checked.

Go to your Kitchen view, make sure you are zoomed to the correct location, in View Settings "Get Current Window's Settings", select the "Current View" zoom and un-check the Ignore zoom and rotation box.
Go to Bathroom view, if location is not correct zoom to the right place. Go through the same process with View Settings selecting "Current view" and un-check "ignore zoom" box.
Note that next time you go to the saved view "Current Zoom" will have changed to "Zoomed Area"
Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 11.17.49 AM.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you so much, that was it! the little check box!!