cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Remove or change color of background Interior Elevations Objects

cocoloco
Expert

Hello! 

We are working in interior elevations and all is sort of good except! Pen Colors & the way some walls shows. No matter what I do - Like set up all kinds of pens setting and colors of objects, they still show in Interior Elevations in black color, which is unwanted, also some walls appear when crossing or connecting in odd way and show lines which is also unwanted. I tried to set up everything I wanted to hide into white or transparent colors, but doesn't work. It is still all BLACK or/and appearing, why I don't like is that it appears all in black color, and clashing with black colors that we do drawings in elevations, the background should not show at all at certain point or show in different colors that disappears in background and don't bring any attention. I also tried play with layers  it would still show on layouts so never mind, because no I don't want to add all 100 elevations again because archicad won't allow layer set up on layouts) so currently this "workaround" is out of way.). The only thing I haven't tried yet are overrides.... But since pen set up doesn't work, I can't see how overrides would work? 

What am I missing ? Please can someone tell me where I can find setting to have background items whether completely disappear, or change pen color? And hide lines when walls are meeting/crossing? 

Thank youuuuuu

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 12.16.35 PM.png

Operating system used: Mac Apple Silicon 14 Sonoma

MacBook Pro, Sonoma: 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, Intel 16GB mem,
Archicad Solo 26 and 27 (in testing mode)
0 REPLIES 0

Setup info provided by author