Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Revived: Section marker on plan and section range shoold be different, detached things

Davor P
Booster

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Wishes/Section-marker-on-plan-and-section-range-shoold-be-differ...
Reviving this question, for the community mainly as I would be surprised if GS did anything to actually resolve some of the long standing issues such as this.
Edit: I am aware of the independent marker workaround but consider it not the best solution.
What I am finding interesting about the section marker with two heads is that there are two editable hotspots at the marker heads but both move the text. If only one, middle marker head is turned on, then one of the hotspots moves the marker head. Is this an error? Why would you have two hotspots do the same thing?
Has anyone dug into the GDL behind the markers in question? I had a quick look and was trying to figure out what is the parameter that controls marker head in the middle vs two marker heads at the ends.
I know there are some big GDL brains around here so maybe we can figure this one out?

BIM4BIM - by BIM managers for BIM managers
0 REPLIES 0

Setup info provided by author