Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

my walls wont hatch in pdf :(

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey, when i export my plans into pdf the internal walls of 145 mm thick dont hatch black, but my externalones of 300mm do.

help please
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
by the way i am exporting it into adobe illustrator.

if anyone could help that would be great
Anonymous
Not applicable
anyone?
Thomas Holm
Booster
Perhaps they'll hatch if you give them a nice little henhouse?
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thomas wrote:
wt is ur problem with me. every thread i post is sarcasm or useless comments. im not havving a go im just looking for some help
Eduardo Rolon
Kray,
- Did you try changing the fill and/or pens of the problem walls to see where the problem is?
- How did you export them, publish, print, plot?
- Did you try selecting the fill in Illustrator to see if the problem is with it instead of AC?
- What type of fill was used, is it custom?
- Did you use Adobe Acrobat to create the file?
- Can you show a screenshot of the problem walls?
- Can you show a screenshot of the problem in Illustrator?
- Is there something else different between the walls besides the thickness?
- Does this happen in AC10 or AC11?
- Do you have the latest patches?
___
The more specific the question, the easier it might be to figure out an answer. That might be the reason for the sarcasm.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Thomas Holm
Booster
KRAY345 wrote:
Thomas wrote:
wt is ur problem with me. every thread i post is sarcasm or useless comments. im not havving a go im just looking for some help
I already told you, several times. Get some basic training. Work through the tutorials. Read in the help files, and in the installed documents, and check ALL of the settings in the settings dialogs of your elements. In short, get serious with your work. Then you won't have to throw out unspecific questions on basic issues like this. Ejrolon's answer clearly shows the impossibility of getting a comprehensive answer to such a question.

To me it seems that you repeatedly do this - you post a question here instead of doing your homework. Sometimes it succeeds, sometimes (like now) it just shows the problem you have. If you don't take your work seriously in the beginning, you will have serious problems later on.

Archicad is a big, complex and professional tool. We who spend our time, without compensation, answering questions here, prefer to use it on people who have professional attitude to their work. The better you've done your homework, the better answers you'll get to your questions
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1