Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
GDL
About building parametric objects with GDL.
SOLVED!

Drawing Title Name not updating

Chris Pooley
Enthusiast

Hi All,

I am having an issue, when I add a new drawing to a layout they are all coming on with the same name.  The drawing name in the "Drawing Selections Settings" dialog is set to "By View: Name only" and it is still coming in with the wrong name.  When I change to "Custom", nothing changes.

Old drawings in the job are fine, and I can update and change those names as I wish.

I have deleted the layout and created new ones, I still can not change the name.

At the moment, the only thing I can do is turn the drawing title off and use text and lines, but I prefer to use the built in drawing title.

It is only happening on this one file, not on other files. This is an old job, I started back in 2021.

Any ideas?

Custom Name.JPG

Name Only.JPG

  

ArchiCAD 25
Windows 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Chris Pooley
Enthusiast

Ok, I just figured it out - The built in drawing title on this file must be glitching.

I changed to the Framing Title 25, then back to the Built In Drawing Title, and it seems to have reset itself.

Thanks 

ArchiCAD 25
Windows 10

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Chris Pooley
Enthusiast

Ok, I just figured it out - The built in drawing title on this file must be glitching.

I changed to the Framing Title 25, then back to the Built In Drawing Title, and it seems to have reset itself.

Thanks 

ArchiCAD 25
Windows 10

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!