Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GDL
About building parametric objects with GDL.
SOLVED!

Need help with MEP coding

Domagoj Lukinic
Booster

I started to code a walk-in shower and I am done with 2D/3D I just need to add a MEP connection on the drain, however its been rough. took a look at this post: https://gdl.graphisoft.com/tips-and-tricks/how-to-make-a-mep-equipment-object
and some Equipment in MEP library like "Expansion Tank 26". And I do not understand what am I doing wrong.... 
I added all parameters, in parameter script added "MEP_m_ConnectionsMEP_4" and its oke, but when I come to interface script there are problems and I do not know what to do anymore. Can someone provide me with an example object or something so I understand this better? I will attach my .GSM so you see for yourself. My guess is that i forgot to add something somewhere but I am struggling too much with this and another pair of eyes would be useful. Thank you in advance!
EDIT: I sent the wrong file where there where no variables, file updated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Miha Nahtigal
Advocate

I've fixed your object's interface and MEP connections (Ac27).

I might updated some other minor things to be able to determine connection's positions.

BIMquants.comBETA - Quantities and Costs Estimation in Archicad - BETA testers needed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Miha Nahtigal
Advocate

I've fixed your object's interface and MEP connections (Ac27).

I might updated some other minor things to be able to determine connection's positions.

BIMquants.comBETA - Quantities and Costs Estimation in Archicad - BETA testers needed.

Thank you so so much