I have a weird problem scheduling beam lengths.I wanted to schedule beam
lengths and totals for specified Complex Profile(s). When I create a
chedule without Complex Profile filter criterio, everything works fine
(see attachment wo criteria).After I ...
I've just published a VSCode Extension for GDL highlighting (it's free).
It is a first release so it is a bit rough. I'll try to update it
regularly. You can download it from VSCode marketplace or install it
directly from VSCode->Extensions (search f...
I am downloading a binary file (gsm object) with ClientConnection class.
When working in development environment with faster localhost server
which serves gsm objects, everything works fine. When I moved to a
production server on different location, ...
What would be the best way to store a .gsm file as a new API_LibPart
object in embedded library? Is it possible to fill LibPart sections from
gsm file? Currently I am adding a new linked library
APIEnv_AddLibrariesID, search for object by name with
It can be done with property objects that can be auto-attached to
elements and than scheduled. I have implemented this functionality for
my windows’ reports. Unfortunately listings are going to be absolute
I've tried deleting all beams except one from entire project. From every
layer and every renovation filter. Schedule without Complex Profile
criteria works fine (see second image). As soon as I add complex profile
criteria, the beam gets listed twice...
There are four beams. If I remove Complex Profile criterio they get
correctly listed as single entry for each beam as shown in first post's
image. With Complex profile criterio there are suddenly 16 entries.